Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One Down, Two to Go


Last Friday Madeline went to the potty in the morning and I felt ambitious and decided to let her wear underwear. Much to my surprise Madeline basically potty trained herself. She would go in the bathroom, go potty and clean up after herself! This happened all day Friday. She has only had a few accidents and I am SO happy about that! I was really dreading potty training Madeline and I thought waiting until she was ready would mean she wouldn't be potty trained for forever, but lo and behold, it's done! I hope all my kids are get out of diapers that easily!

2 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Hmmmm, I don't know if I like you right now. Maybe Natalya will be just as easy?? I am happy for you though, and good job to Madeline!

Lisa said...

impressive. it took Melissa forever! but the pedi said it was probably because we kept moving around and the stress don't worry about it unless shes 5! 5! seriously who has a 5 year old that's not potty trained yet, scary.