Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rachel's Eating Cereal!




I just can't believe how big Rachel is getting! She is 5 1/2 months and it has just gone so quickly! I fed her some baby cereal today and have to say that she wasn't a big fan. That's okay. She has gotten two teeth and you can see them when she smiles! She is rolling over, laughing, and playing with toys. Even when she was sick this last little bit she still had lots of smiles. How can you not smile back to that that cute little face? I'm thankful for our sweet baby Rachel.

2 comments:

Ruthi said...

Your pictures are adorable. I must have a copy of your latest and greatest for the grandma brag book. Thanks for the update. Rachel is so sweet and melts your heart when she smiles. You are so blessed!

pinksuedeshoe said...

All of your girls are so cute. Scott just sent me the link to your blog. Glad I found you!