Friday, January 11, 2008

Silly Squirrels


If you look closely you can see 4 squirrels.

Today I was washing dishes and looking out the window and saw two squirrels on a really small branch really high up in a tree. Jared has taught me to marvel at animals so I was watching them and hurried and grabbed my camera. Then as I was taking pictures I realized there was a third squirrel and then a fourth! My goodness, it's the middle of winter and there are squirrels everywhere. At one point I think they were all on this one tiny branch- thankfully it didn't break! Maybe one of the squirrels was stuck at the top of the tree and all of it's friends came to coax it down :) It gave me a good smile watching those little critters.

1 comment:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

For some reason, that really made me laugh. I wish we had squirrels around to laugh at.