Friday, March 27, 2009

The Best 5 Years


On Thursday, March 26th, Jared and I celebrated 5 wonderful years of marriage. I am so happy to be married to Jared. He is a wonderful husband and father and my best friend. We have had a lot of great things happen in our first 5 years of marriage: (not necessarily in order)

Lived in 3 states; Utah, Maryland, Idaho
Both graduated from college
Bought our first house
Had FOUR kids!
Went Camping multiple times
Visited Puerto Rico, Cancun, Nebraska, California, and Utah
Planted our first garden
Bought a van
Almost moved to Florida
Went to the weddings of 4 siblings (Mary, Joseph, Brittany, and Cameron)
Had our first pets - Guinea pigs named Lily and Fae

The list goes on and on. I have loved these past five years with Jared and my love and respect for him continues to get stronger. I'm excited to see what these next five years bring! Happy Anniversary Jared!!

1 comment:

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

Cute wedding pics! Happy anniversary.