Monday, March 9, 2009

Ramblings of a Pregnant Woman

I think I go through almost every emotion every day as a pregnant woman who has just over a week left until I deliver... my poor husband! It's crazy how emotional I can be!

Last week at this time I started getting excited because I was starting to have signs of going into labor and felt like the baby would be possibly coming soon, and on her own (I've always been induced). Then to my dismay, by the end of the week I was no longer having the signs of going into labor any time soon. Bummer. I still have more than a week left, so for me that probably means 2 + weeks, but that's okay... good thing I have plenty of other stuff to keep me busy :) So we're aiming for a baby born on pi day (3.14) or a St. Patty's baby, then we'd call her Patricia :) Jared says 3-27-09 would be a cool day too, but I really don't want to have her born that late... so we'll see.

I've just decided to convince myself that she's coming late so I don't get myself too excited and then end up disappointed because I went late.

Anyway. The girls are doing well. They are so cute with each other and love playing together. I'm excited to see how they are with the new baby and to see what our new baby will look like! Maybe our next post will actually be a picture of the new baby and then you'll know her name... :) How exciting!

Here are some pictures of the girls in the mean time.

5 comments:

Bon said...

Oh I hear ya with the pregnant emotions. Hopefully you will go on your own. We are excited to see pictures of this sweet little one!:)

Hutchins Family said...

ahh I'm so excited for you Jen!

Missy08 said...

wow cool I'm so excited for u and hope next time I see u at church we will see a little one I won't be in Church this time i'll be out of town, but my husband and kids will be there

Tristan said...

I hope she come on time for you. If you do go over it just means you have created such a loving little home over the last 9 months she would like to enjoy it a little longer and hey maybe we can get one more game night in before she comes.see ya later in the week>

Lena said...

Hang in there- I know it is easier said than done. Just remember that she doesn't know of any date- she just knows when she is ready to come out! I can't wait to hear her name.