Friday, February 15, 2008

Great Present!



For Valentines Day Jared got me a new set of scriptures with my name printed on them! So after being married almost four years I got new scriptures with my new name :) I am so excited! It was a perfect present. We also had a fun time going out. We got a babysitter and headed off to Sizzler. We got there and the line was really long and we were too impatient to wait so we decided to go bowling. We got to the bowling alley and it was league only night. Bummer. Then we decided we'd try to go see a movie. We were successful and saw August Rush. It was a really good movie. It's been a while since I've seen an inspiring movie, so that was great. We decided we'd just go to Sizzler after the movie but when we got there it had just closed. Bummer again. That's okay though because we just ended up going tonight with the kids. Kids under 3 eat free, and boy is that the way to go! All you can eat peaches = my girls are in heaven :) I am thankful for my sweet little family. Even though life is crazy lots of the time it is so worth it! Oh, and my sister gave the girls some bows and that makes them look even more adorable :) (Thanks Melissa! There are pictures on the next blog (

No comments: