Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pay It Forward

It's always fun getting little packages in the mail, and I love making crafty things, so I thought it would be fun to be involved in this little game. I signed up on my friend Brittney's pay it forward so I'm officially in :)

PAY IT FORWARD: I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (so, you must have a blog to participate.) I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting.

2 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Your PIF is in a box sitting on my dryer. Everyday I remember I need to go by the post office and send it off. And everyday, it is still sitting on my dryer. You will get it soon, I promise! This is so fun though huh!

JPI said...

This seems like a scam to me, I will not participate. Nothing in this life is free.

Jared