Sunday, March 2, 2008

The New Cat's Name

And the Cat's Name is . . . [watch video]




Since this cat is so curious and always investigating things, we decided on this name. Thanks all of you for voting on the blog, but oodles just won't do. I was upset at Jen for putting that as one of the options and then it won. Rocky was my second vote and Cupid was Jen's second vote (barf!). One day the music to Matlock came on and like a bolt of lighting hit Jen's brain, "Matlock" she exclaimed. I could only believe it was inspired, so it stuck.

And that's the truth.

Jared

4 comments:

parkerfam said...

I'll bet Jared is the happiest boy this side of the Wallawalla. The girls are getting so cute, and the cat seems to like being "girl"-handled all the time. And Madeline is getting to be quite the singer too. We can only say it as Pedro put it best, "LUCKY!"

pinksuedeshoe said...

Very Cute!

Melissa said...

Cute video! How fun for your cute little girls!

Ruthi said...

i LOVED YOUR MATCLOCK video. How special is that!!!! The colors look so much like our favorite Snowy. I really liked your Lockster name. I mean Mat lock. I will write up my morning adventure and please show the 190 minute e-mail for your home night tonight.
Love, mom