Thursday, March 6, 2008

D.I. The store to die for!



The other day I sent Jared (and Madeline) to D.I to drop off some stuff. I started worrying a little bit when he had been gone for almost an hour, but not too worried because he was going to DI- probably his favorite store :) When Jared got home he had a big smile on his face and 2 bags full of videos! I thought, oh no, we already have too many movies, and we hardly ever watch them. But before I gave a bad reaction, I let him show me what he got... he found 23 living scriptures videos, a Strawberry Shortcake raincoat for Madeline (that she just LOVES), a big bird toy, and a purse. I actually was really happy about the living scriptures movies. I think it is a great way to teach basic scriptures stories to your kids. Jared did a great job shopping at DI... one mans trash is another mans treasure :)

2 comments:

Lena said...

Aw man, I wish we could've gotten our Living Scriptures for DI price. I wish we had DI here but Goodwill will have to do.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Your Husband is brilliant. The DI is one of my favorites as well. I also buy all of our kids Disney movies there. I recently bought Incredibles and A Little Princess!!