Monday, March 3, 2008

I love Craigslist and Tax Returns


Since I did the taxes this year I got to decide what to do with the return. Spend it all on me for sure!! :) (just kidding) I have been really wanting a square table with benches though so I've been looking on craigslist.org and found one today! I just went and picked it up and I'm so excited! It's exactly what I've been looking for and it was a great deal. Double bonus! I'm happy I did our taxes this year, they weren't even that difficult, and it's really nice having three kids to claim :)

4 comments:

canihavethisdance said...

I love your new table!! I always thought a table like that would be fun. It was great that you got a good deal on it also.
love, mom

Bon said...

Love the table- I am a craiglist fan too! That and DI! I swear I am a junkie when it comes to a good deal!! Great find!!
Bonnie

Lena said...

I love tax return time of year! I'm glad I "found" you on the web! Your kids are so cute! We got a table we really wanted last year. I'm not loving it anymore though. It's one of those counter height square tables that seats 8. I wish I had just gotten a regular height table though. IT's nerve wracking when kids start tipping chairs that big!!

Lisa said...

i love that table! we almost bought one like that at our last house. we had a perfect spot for it too. then we moved and this house would have no place for it. drag! but i'm jealous for you!