Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thank You Mom


Much to my dismay, this past week Jared had a business trip to Washington D.C. It would have been a VERY long week if if hadn't been for my mom. She was so nice and decided to come and stay with me so I wouldn't have to be alone. I am so thankful for my mom and for her willingness to spend a week away from my dad and sisters to help me out. We had fun relaxing, reading, and playing with the girls. Jared took the camera with him but my mom got some really cute pictures of the girls. I'll post some up soon. Thanks again mom for coming up to visit. I love you.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

what a great mom! i bet that she jsut loves living so close and being able to do that. we move back to texas next month and my mom already has all kinds of plans for us. what fun!