Friday, February 15, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

I know I know, you are all probably thinking, what! Why haven't I heard anything about this until now? Well the truth of it is, we didn't find out ourselves until yesterday. We aren't sure what we are going to name him, but we're really excited about our newest addition! Jared especially since It's a BOY!!!Here are a couple pictures.


















Oh, I forgot to mention that it's a boy kitten :)Jared always begs me for a pet and he really loves cats. I've never had a cat before, but I decided it was time to get over my fear :) Jared had the greatest look on his face when he saw a new kitten in our car! (Madeline even spilled the beans before we got to the car, but Jared was still surprised that I had actually gotten a cat)Jared looked like a kid on Christmas morning with his new pet. I'm so happy he likes the cat (and me :)) Happy Valentines Day Jared, I love you!

4 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

Well, you can be sure you got your desired reaction from your post! Congrats on the kitty, I hope he doesn't grow up to be a pesky cat... they are so cute when they are little, aren't they.

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I was like, no way, she was supposed to wait for me!!! Then I saw it was just a cat:) I bet your girls love him to death. Trent thinks a cat would be an awful valentines gift... I think it would be great!!

Lisa said...

ha! i was freaking out...until i saw the cat! how cute!

parkerfam said...

It's about time you guys got pregnant! We just knew that it was going to be a boy this time. All those girls will have wonderful time taking care of their little brother. (Ha! two can play THIS game!)