Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm Half Crazy


You're probably thinking by the title that this post is about me, but it's not :) Jared and I have been singing this song to Madeline lately;

Daisy, Daisy
Give me your answer do
I'm half crazy
All for the love of you

It won't be a diamond marriage
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet
Upon the seat
of a bicycle built for two.

So this morning Madeline woke up saying/ singing "I'm half crazy" over and over. I guess that's the only part she remembered. The funny thing is is that some days I do think I'm "half crazy" :)

1 comment:

Ruthi said...

They look cute in their little plaid dresses. Take a picture of them for me if you can. I love to see that cute little nose of Aliza. That was a great song about Daisy. I had a great aunt Daisy Stout Richardson. She was a very lovely and courageous pioneer. I can just imagine little Madeline singing that song. Yes, I feel the same way at times "half crazy". Lots of love, Grandma