Friday, April 11, 2008

More Memories from Utah



One day while we were in Utah we got to go visit Brittney and her kids. Aliza and Natalya (pictured) are only 2 days apart! It was really fun being able to chat while the kids played.



It had been a LONG time since I'd seen my roommates from BYU, so I arranged to hang out with Lindsey and Tina. I thought it would be fun to take my girls since they pretty much hadn't ever seen them. Well, it was fun, but my girls were HORRIBLE! I felt bad, but luckily I was able to eat lunch with Lindsey the next day so we were able to catch up a little bit! I loved my college experience and having Tina and Lindsey as roomies was great!

Other memories:
- staying up until 1:00 in the morning making cards with my sister Melissa
- going to a really good enrichment program with my mom- and making my dad tape The Biggest Loser since the program was during the show :)
- Going swimming with all three kids, luckily I had a lot of help!! :)
- Going on a walk with my dad
- Playing "come get me" with the Morgan, Jackson, and my girls... okay so mostly Jackson...
- Rachel getting FOUR new teeth!
- trying on old prom dresses with Brittany
- Visiting friends (Brittney, Tina, Lindsey, and Denise)
- Watching conference
- Picking up Jared and then going hiking in a canyon in Springville
- Going to a park with Jared, our girls, Brittany, Steven and Morgan between sessions of conference
- Spending time with both sides of family

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Jen, I 'm so glad you guys came to visit. It was so much fun being with you guys & seeing your cute little girls. I bet it's nice to be back in your own environment huh. Have a great day, and I love you tons.