Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods.....

We just got back from a fun vacation to visit our family in Utah. Jared had to go on a business trip to Kansas City for a week so we decided I would go and stay with my parents. It was a nice relaxing week, and I actually got to spend time with some of my friends! Usually when we go down we have so much family to visit in such a short amount of time that it is just too difficult to see our friends too, so that was fun. It is very convenient that both of our families live within 1 hour of each other, and the girls just loved getting to see both sets of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and lots of cousins. I never want to spend a week away from Jared, but if it has to be done, this is the way to go.












2 comments:

canihavethisdance said...

You got a lot of fun pictures! Can you email me all of the pictures that you took? I forgot to have you download them to my computer before you left. It was fun having you and the girls here for the week. The time always goes to fast!
love, mom

Lena said...

What great pictures!!