Saturday, April 26, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...





Life has been really good lately. Jared got to take off Friday just for fun so we had a nice relaxing day; went and played tennis, ate a pizza buffet for lunch and the kids ate free :), and just hung out. It was great! The weather has just been beautiful this weekend and I've decided this spring I'm going to enjoy every bit of it that I can. I feel guilty just sitting around outside so I'm thinking of all kinds of stuff to do outside, and a big thing is planting a garden. I've been digging out the garden this past week and today I planted half of it. I'm so excited and I really hope I have a green thumb! :) So as I'm sitting here tonight and it's quiet, the house is getting clean... and I'm taking a break I wanted to write some of my most favorite things today...

1. playing with the kids outside and letting them have tons of fun in the dirt...
2. showers/ baths!
3. alone time that I get with each child. I have so much fun playing with them! I think I love it too because it doesn't happen very often.
4. My cute husband
5. our new tent
6. homemade granola.... recipes coming soon...
7. a clean- or mostly clean :)--- house
8. our big back yard
9. The computer
10. Everything about Spring!!

3 comments:

canihavethisdance said...

I love the pictures of the girls. You can see each of their cute personalities in them. I liked reading about your favorite things, it made me think of some of mine!
love mom

Ruthi said...

What darling pictures!!!! How cute are they. I love the pink ribbons on Madeline. I loved your songs on the phone last Sunday. You need to record it and send it on your next e-mail
Love, Mom

Thanks so much for posting so many good pictures and letting us share your beautiful family.

Love,
Dad

Bon said...

Cute JEn!!