Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Grandparent's Day!!!


Taken after Rachel's baby blessing, Sept. 07

The other day I was looking at the calendar and realized that today, my mom's birthday, is also grandparents day! Double celebration for my mom! :)

My mom is such a great woman, mother, and grandmother and I love her so much. She is a great example to me of kindness, love and sacrifice. I have a special bond with my mom that I am so thankful for. Thanks for all you have done for me (and my family) mom! We love you!

Happy Grandparent day to all the Grandparents and Great Grandparents in our lives. We are so thankful for each and every one of you and for each of your influences on us. Thank you for being involved in our life and for caring about us. It is so wonderful to have a strong and supportive family unit. We love all of you!

And now, for a fun puzzle:

+
.......a brand of the sauce + Her first name.........

5 comments:

Jana said...

I think I solved the puzzle . . . your creativity is very impressive :)

Elizabeth said...

Fun puzzle! Congratulations! You are amazing Jen!

canihavethisdance said...

Thank you for the nice post.
I am so thankful that you are my daughter.
I love you!
mom

canihavethisdance said...

You Goof. Prego-nancy. Hunts-Pelosi, Chef-Nancy just didn't seem to work. That was really cute but Mom had to help me out on it. I just didn't recognize the Prego spaghetti sauce and Nancy Pelosi. We are thrilled for the news.

Evelyn said...

Congratulations! It was fun to see you last week.