Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fall




We have been enjoying the greatest weather this past week! I'm just loving it. The girls and I have been going on lots of walks and spending lots of time in the back yard. Thanks to our big tree we have TONS of leaves to rake. The girls had a lot of fun playing in the huge pile of leaves that Jared raked. I think that fall is my 2nd favorite season. I love spring the most because everything is coming back to life, but fall comes in second because the weather is so nice and the fall colors are beautiful. I am a big fan of all season though so I'm glad we live in a place where we have the changing weather.

2 comments:

Bon said...

Your babies are so beautiful Jen! I love fall too! This time of year brings so many reflections of family!!

Bonnie

Ruthi said...

Those are wonderful shots of the kids. Thanks for sharing with us this great home night on updating us on your sweet family. We love you tons and look forward to Christmas with you. Love, MOM rmp