Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just Rachel and Me


Jared had to go do some driving around for Scouts so he decided to take Madeline and Aliza with him on a ride. Great for me! Not that I don't love my girls, it's just nice to have a little quiet time with just Rachel. So now I'm sitting here with Rachel on my lap, catching up on my blog. It's been quite the week. Last Monday Madeline and Aliza woke up sick, sounding like they had croup. Rachel got sick Monday night, and they have all been sick all week! Taking care of 3 sick girls (and being sick yourself) is not much fun and can be really scary. I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and to have the power of the priesthood in our home. The girls are gradually getting better and I'm sure that by thanksgiving they'll be fine.
M&A are using a nebulizer treatment now to get rid of their croup. Madeline was really happy to wear the dinosaur mask.

1 comment:

Ruthi said...

How often I took care of Jare when he had the croup. Dr. Kramer of Kay6ville brought over a special vaporizer just for him and I tented his bed. Croup is a family weakness. Johnny had it the most. Bless his precous little heart. The doctor said to leave the a vaporizer on every night especially when we would put on the furnace the dinosaur idea is terrific.!!

Love, Mom rmp hope you are all better!!!