Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Day

Today started out to be a SUPER day! On Tuesday this week I started an aerobics group in our ward. When we lived in Provo I went to a stake aerobics so I've wanted to start it here and my wish came true! On Tuesday we had 6 people come! That made me so excited because it was the first day! Today was another successful day teaching the aerobics. It makes me feel so good to be helping myself and others get in shape. That was at 9:00 then I got home and the window guys were here putting in new windows! I'm so excited to have a warmer house the winter! And then to top everything off to my great day today it was BEAUTIFUL outside! Since our house was "under construction" I didn't really want to be here with the girls so I decided to visit Jared at work. We went to the park right behind his work and had a great time. The nice weather puts me in a good mood so easily! I just love it! I really have such a great life and I feel very very blessed.

No comments: