Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Bowl Collapse 2007



I only play football once a year on the traditional Turkey Bowl. This year we played in a local park and I wish it lasted longer. Well, on the first kick off, I pulled a muscle in the back of my leg, but I could still hobble around, so I stayed and played all time offense. We only had nine players, but hey it was fun, until a little scuffle broke out, which led to four players leaving in anger, which then we only had 5 players, and it's tough to play a good game of football with five. All in all, I can't wait until next year, because there is always next year.

The lesson of the day is to remember to say prayer before church sporting events or else something bad will happen. Also, remember to stretch before you play.

2 comments:

Bon said...

Happy Thanksgiving Pratt Family! This blog gave us a good laugh!!

Katie Lee said...

That's great advice! I tend to hurt myself often, especially when competing in a church sport! :) It's us coon girls, what can we say? Miss and love your family. Hope you had a good thanksgiving!