Friday, June 13, 2008

Check out my new blog

I've been working on making a cake/ food/ misc. blog for while and I don't think I'll ever get it totally ready so I'm letting you all know that my blog is up and running. I'm all about quick and easy food to prepare so I'll put fun recipes on there, also pictures of cakes I make, exercise routines, and other stuff that I don't want to lose (because I might lose it if it's on paper... :)). So enjoy!

Also, I wanted to let you all know about google reader. It lets you know whenever blogs (or almost any website for that matter) are updated. It saves SO much time! Unless you add too many blogs that is :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love your new blog and we'll even take you up on the offer to sleep on your floor sometime soon. In fact, how does next weekend sound? You wouldn't be offended if we brought an air mattress though, would you?