Sunday, June 22, 2008

Madeline's lost little Kitty

My Grandma Smith has given each one of our kids a little blanket animal when they are born. Madeline's was a pink kitty. She LOVED her kitty! It went everywhere with her and after almost 3 years of dragging it around it got pretty dirty... more on the brown side than the pink side... and then a very sad day came. A couple weeks ago Madeline lost her kitty. I drove around and looked everywhere we had been that day but it could still not be found. Madeline was distraught, and I have to admit, I was pretty worried myself because she HAD to have it when she went to bed, so I knew bedtime would be much more difficult.


I told Madeline we could call Great Grandma Smith and see if she could send us another one. That made her feel better until I explained that it would take a little while to get to our house. Madeline said, "But I want it now! :(" Well, we didn't get it that night, but luckily Great Grandma Smith came to the rescue and sent Madeline a new pink and white kitty! Madeline was SO happy when it came in the mail! Thank you so much Grandma for sending Madeline the kitty cat. It is such a special little thing that you did for her and all of your Great Grandchildren. We love you!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

parkerfam said...

YEAH! We're so glad that the crisis has been averted. I hope they find that mean man that took her pink kitty...