Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My best friend Alissa

Jared wrote the other post about our trip to Logan, and I just wanted to comment really quickly on Alissa's wedding and our friendship. Alissa and I met the summer I turned 16 and we became instant best friends. Alissa is such an amazing person. I am so thankful for my friendship with her. I feel so priviledged to have been able to go to her wedding. She looked beautiful and I wish her and Victory the best of luck in their marriage.

My sister put this quote on her blog the other day and I really liked it.
"It well may be that we will never meet again in this lifetime so let me say before we part, so much of me is made of what I've learned from you, you'll be with me like a handprint on my heart & whatever way our stories end, I know I have you in mine by being my friend." Wicked Musical song "For Good"

Alissa Randall Haines will forever be one of my best friends and she has left a huge handprint on my heart!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Oh.. Jen-you made me tear up! I love you!! Thank you sooo much for coming! I really do feel the same way about you!! You are the best!!
love you!!