Friday, June 13, 2008

Sleeping Baby Rachel

Rachel has been quite the character at the dinner table. The other day Rachel was at the table by herself and I walked in and saw this....


You can tell Madeline wasn't too happy about Rachel eating from the pan of soup

But she was... :)

Hey, at least someone's enjoying my food :)

Then today the girls were eating lunch and I heard Rachel crying but then she stopped so I went into check on her and I found this...

What a precious little girl! I knew it was past her nap time, but I didn't think she'd fall asleep in her high chair :) I love my little Rachel. She is so much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jen she is so adorable! ugh, what a cutie

Melissa said...

she seems like she has grown up so fast within these last few months. I think she looks so much like you did when you were little. Isn't it fun having girls that look like us. ;)

Mary said...

the funniest thing is that Rachel is wearing a raincoat for the soup! She knew she could take a chance! What a funny girl! I miss you guys!