Monday, June 30, 2008

A little bit about Me


My sister Melissa tagged me on her blog the other day. She is such a nice sister... Today we got a package in the mail from my mom with presents for our birthday's (all within the next month) and my sister added in a couple things of her own. I always have intentions of sending packages, but I never do. Melissa send 4 of these cute bows (and some extra ribbon) for my girls for the 4th and then sent me a some cute stamps for my birthday. Thanks so much Melissa and Mom for thinking of us! It made my day!

I am: a woman
I think: a lot
I know: that the most important thing in life is my family and the gospel.
I want: to go swimming
I have: a new hair cut
I wish: I could help more people
I hate: it when people yell at their kids (myself included)
I miss: my family
I fear: cancer
I feel: happy
I hear: nothing!!! (My girls are all sleeping!)
I smell: nothing and I think that is a good thing... it means none of the girls are poopy :)
I crave: tortilla chips
I search: the scriptures
I wonder: what life will be like in 5 years
I regret: not being more involved in athletics when I was younger
I love: Jared and our girls
I care: about people
I always: love sitting outside when the weather is nice
I am not: going to do any more cleaning until I take some time for myself :)
I believe: in Christ
I dance: like nobody's watching :)
I sing: along with songs and it makes me smile when I know all the words
I don't always: do my hair
I write: in my journal about once a month
I win: most games that I play against Jared :) hahaha (he probably won't agree with me, but I am getting better at chess :))
I lose: one of the girls toys almost every time I go somewhere... good thing we get most of the stuff from yard sales :)
I never: want to hurt someone's feelings
I listen: to pandora
I can usually be found: at the computer, cleaning, or playing/taking care of the kids
I am scared: of falling down the stairs
I need: love, friends and good conversations
I am happy about: who I am and who I have become.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

did you open up the package? Ithought you were supposed to wait until your birthday... you naughty girl! ;) ha ha ha... I'm glad you liked your presents! I'll call you later, and I like your "I" info.. love ya

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I loved reading everything about you Jen! You are so cute!

Lena said...

Good one! I didn't see the pictures though- was one of the new haircut?

camsmith15 said...

My most favorite was your last thing about you in that you are happy Who you are and Who you have become!!! That is awesome! Not everyone can say that!! Love Ya!!!

Elizabeth said...

I can see the layers. Very cute!