Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Madeline!!





Today my little Madeline is turning 3! She is such a joy in our lives and we love her so much! For the last month or more we've been asking her what she wants for her birthday and she just always says, "cake". The type of cake has changed from strawberry shortcake, to a bike cake, to hello kitty and lots of stuff in between :) One time I asked her what else she wanted for her birthday and she said, "two cakes" :) haha I love my cute little girl!
She is already very helpful. A lot of times at night I will have her get the diapers and pj's for her and her sisters. She is a very smart little girl too. I am so thankful that Madeline was born into our family. We love her so much! Happy Birthday little girl!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

that picture from Kk is gorgeous! I love it! She is such a cutie... Happy Birthday Madeline! We love you!

canihavethisdance said...

Happpy Birthday Madeline!
The cake is awesome and the pictures are so cute! When I asked Madeline on the telephone what she got for her birthday she said Cake.
So I think she was very happy with that! We love our littlest Madeline!