Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Sports Bar

What do you do when BYU and Boise State play at the same time on different channels? Easy, get two televisions. I have a slicer and after about an hour of figetting, I figured out how to get both TV's get different games. Next time, I hope to to get three TV's working at the same time. We should start our own family sports bar.

Also, I must thank Cable One because I only pay for digital cable, and they provide me digital plus basic. I called and told them of the error in my favor, but they haven't done anything about it yet. I told them I wasn't complaining and I enjoy it, but just letting them know. So anytime soon, we will probably lose the part we aren't paying for.

Also, I chose Cable One over DirectTV and DISH because it was the cheapest way for us to get the MTN to watch BYU football. I got the Digital Lifeline which has the MTN, ESPNU, ESPNews, three Fox sports channels, and BYUTV for 38 bucks a month after taxes. And now because of the error, I get all the normal cable channels as well.

Since there is much sleeze on cable, we really like our TIVO. It blocks all programs over PG for us and records shows for us so that we can watch them later without commercials. At first, Jen was against TIVO, but now she is an advocate.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jana said...

That looks like a pretty sweet set-up!