Thursday, October 16, 2008

MOPisms


I always forget to write down the funny things Madeline says, but today I actually remembered and thought I'd share them with you, they still have me laughing :) I love my little girl.

Mommy: "Oh dang it" (I was working on the computer and don't even remember why I said dang it)
Madeline (in her sweet little voice): "oh dang it, did Daddy forget to leave a comment?"

Later in the day...

Madeline: "My teeth are getting bigger, and then I'll be a wolf"

I think we've been reading a little bit too much of Little Red Riding Hood...

3 comments:

Alissa said...

funny girl! I love kids minds-it's amazing how they think and pick up on things.

Janiel said...

I just wandered across you blog after seeing it on Hannah's side bar. I had to look since we both have something in common. I too am married to a Jared and although my name is Janiel I go by Jen. Small world. If you want to check out my blog it is
www.janielbishop.blogspot.com
By the way...cute, fun blog!

Mary said...

very funny!