Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pizza Party during Priesthood Session


On Saturday night while Jared was gone to the priesthood session of general conference I made pizza. We tried waiting until he got home to eat, but the girls (and I) couldn't resist :) I thought it would be fun to have a little indoor picnic and the girls loved it! They were watching the Tigger movie and I don't think Madeline ate a bite of pizza because she was so involved in the movie:) I think pizza was a special treat for Jared after conference and I want to make it a new tradition. I'm thankful that Jared is a strong and faithful member of the church who is a great example to our family.

P.S. I found a yummy pizza recipe on allrecipes.com and put it on my cooking blog

6 comments:

Hutchins Family said...

Aww! I love family traditions especially the ones that seem so simple to do. The girls look so cute in their pj's!

Alissa said...

That's a cute picture of your girls. Jen, You are such a cuter head mom!! Love ya!

Bon said...

Such a good mom Jen! You are so wonderful and set such a good example to all!

Poland said...

Thanks for the pizza dough recipe. So how delicious is it?

I think I might try it out for our family Halloween party.

Poland said...

I think you're going to have a boy. There's gotta be a boy for you somewhere in heaven and it's time he came down to earth.:)

Anonymous said...

Jen and Jared I really think this time you are going to have a little boy!!