Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Baby is A . . . (for reals this time)




[message from Jen]
I think if I found out last month that it was a girl I wouldn't have been as happy as I am now, but I can honestly say that I'm really excited! Girls are so fun and sweet so I'm happy we get to have a fourth!! Finding a name for our babies has become tougher with each girl, so it was constantly on my mind at the start of the pregnancy but then Jared and I found a girls name that we both like and we're pretty much sure that will be her name (we're not telling people yet). It makes me really excited to have another girl since I really like the name. Silly, but true:) This girl might be wearing a little more blue than the rest of the girls though :)

[message from Jared]
I'm happy with God's decision to send us a girl. He's never usually wrong. Girls are fun to raise and we already have all the clothes, plus some.

[Baby Guess Survey]
I couldn't believe how many people guessed boy. I guess democracies don't always work.

Overall:
32% of everyone guessed Girl (34 of 106 )

Group:
Pratt, 44% correct (14 of 32)
Jen Friend, 36% correct (4 of 11)
Ward, 36% correct (5 of 14)
Work, 33% correct (4 of 12)
Jared Friend, 28% correct (5 of 18)
Smith, 11% correct (2 of 19)

Locality:
California, 57% (4 of 7)
Texas, 45% (5 of 11)
Idaho, 35% (11 of 31)
Utah, 27% (12 of 45)
Other, 17% (2 of 12)

Gender:
Females, 38% (22 of 58)
Males, 25% (12 of 48)

15 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Yeah for little girls and all things pink! Just think of our family, six of us then finally two boys, j/k. I'm sure you are not laughing. Congrats Jen, you are such a good mom!

Brittany said...

we're so excited! congrats again and we can't wait to see you.

C.B. said...

Congrats Jen, Yay more girls for you! I love girls!

canihavethisdance said...

I love your post! We are so excited to get another granddaughter!! We are also excited to see all of you soon!

Michael Parker said...

I told you I foresaw it in my dream/vision that you are having another girl. I also heard the name in my dream but I can't remember it. What was it...Bertha? Hildalgo? Bernie-Beth Susanna? Angie-lynn? Well, it'll come to me, give it time.

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Yay for cute girls! I will have to send a cute tutu, since I am obsessed with making them. Luckily you only ever have to buy clothes for the first, and just hand me down the rest! Congrats! P.S. we still can't think of a name, and this is only #2 for us!

Missy08 said...

wow another girl that is exciting jared is really out number now so excited for u guys.

Jana said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you had the extra month to ready yourself for this fun, girly news. And I'm sure she'll look darling in pink or blue :)

Alissa said...

Congratulations! Another girl! THat is amazing! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! Have fun at the wedding this weekend! Tell him congrats for me!

Bon said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Girls are so much fun and you do have everything for one, added bonus! We find out next weekend - I am so excited!!

Elizabeth said...

Con-girl-u-lations! I just want you to know that I've been 100% accurate on your last two babies! ;) Anyways, we're so thrilled for your family! I can't wait to see her!

Evelyn said...

Congratulations! That's exciting you were able to find out and didn't have to wait all until she was born. I wouldn't tell anyone the name with Kensington... I didn't want to be stuck with it on the slight chance that I changed my mind and I wanted it to be a surprise. Hope everything is going great with the pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it -congrats! Obviously we're meant to have girls! That was so cute how you posted the news! I'm excited for you guys! Heather

Lena said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you!

Annette said...

I am so happy for you. Girls are so wonderful. Not to say that boys aren't (4 younger brothers)...but I sure love my little angels. COngratulations...now, if we can just coax that beautiful little girl's name out....