Thursday, November 20, 2008

City of Rocks




On the way home, Jen wanted to stop somewhere so we followed some signs to City of Rocks in Southern Idaho, about an hour south of Burley. I've always heard of the great rock climbing there, but have never gone since it's in the middle of nowhere. Well, it's a gorgeous place and it made me want to camp here for the week. It's like a miniature Zion's Park that no one has heard of. The girls and I called it a Rock Park and they loved it. I think Rachel loves rock climbing the most.



4 comments:

Missy08 said...

That is cool I went there before it is almost by where I use to like an hour away or so. so did u guys like it.

Jbird08 said...

I love that you guys are always exploring. Makes me what to go camping too.

Tony said...

That picture of you daughter laying on the rocks with the cabbage patch doll is great!

canihavethisdance said...

That looks like a fun place.
I love the picture of Aliza with her doll.