Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cameron and Rachelle's Wedding






My brother Cameron got married this past weekend to Rachelle in the Salt Lake City, Utah Temple. Since we don't live in Utah we didn't get to meet her until the wedding, which was kind of sad, but she seems like a nice girl and I'm excited to have her as part of our family.
The wedding was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. Jared and I were also married in the SLC Temple so it was fun reliving some of the memories from our wedding day (almost 5 years ago!!) My sisters Carly, Kaylie, and Brianna watched the girls while we went to the ceremony so a big thank you to them!
The entire day was really nice and everyone looked great. It was fun seeing all the little girls in their dresses. They loved twirling around and were good except for at the end... poor Jared. He took care of them most of the night so I could enjoy myself :) Maybe that's why he doesn't enjoy wedding receptions :)
We tried to get some good pictures of our family all dressed up (Jared was even wearing a tux), but no such luck... maybe one of my siblings got a good picture of us :)
I'm excited for Cameron and Rachelle to now join us old married people :)

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Yay for the wedding post!!! HAPPY DAY! It looks like it was such a romantic wedding. *sigh* Wish i could have been there. It looks like the girls had a long day but the dress look amazing!

Missy08 said...

wow the girls looked cute in the dresses u made it look like u guys had fun that would explain why u weren't in chruch on Sunday hope to see u there this sunday.

Brittany said...

So I like how you have old married people linked to mom and dad's blog! ha ha. It was great seeing you guys. I wish we could come out for thanksgiving.

Annette said...

The dresses look so adorable, Jen! Good work...I'm glad you thought to get a picture of them in them.