Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Utah Pictures






We had a lot of fun hanging out with both of our families the rest of the weekend after Cameron and Rachelle's wedding. On Saturday (with the Smith's) we watched the BYU cougars win in football, went on a walk with Brittany and Steven(while Britt roller-bladed), ate a yummy dinner, and played some really fun games- my personal favorite was Imagineiff. I think I was just really tired, but I laughed so hard and had alot of fun.

Sunday we went to church with my family and then went and saw Jared's brother John and his wife Lisa's new house. Then we headed up to hang out with the rest of Jared's family. We had a fun time talking and relaxing. We always have fun on our trips to Utah!

2 comments:

Joe Pratt said...

That was fun! Thanks for stopping by Lindon. Can't wait for thanksgiving!

Ruthi said...

Thanks for the great pictures. I am so happy you got Uncle George and Aunt Carol. Thanks for the up date. I like the idea of going to Florida in January!! Need some help? I am glad we will all be together for Christmas
Love, Mom