Saturday, November 8, 2008

Finallly Finished and having Fun!!!

My brother got engaged a couple months ago and I was crazy enough to volunteer to make dresses for all the little nieces- that means 6 dresses in about 8 weeks time- Yikes!!! Like I said, crazy, but I am happy to say that I finished the last dress earlier this week! (More than a week before his wedding) It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was afraid I would never want to see my sewing machine again- at least for a long time- but I actually am excited to get started on my next project, so we'll see when that actually happens :) Here's a sneak peek at the dresses.

The girls and I had fun playing in the leaves the other day. Here are some fun pictures from the day.







6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What cute dresses! Way to go! I can't wait to see pics of the girls in them! You probably wouldn't get anything done if you weren't crazy! Well, I know I probably wouldn't if I were you! ;)

Anonymous said...

wow, Jen you've been busy! What a fun trip you got to take with Jared! I'm so glad you guys got to do that before the next little one comes! Do you know yet if it's a boy or a girl? Keep us posted! Heather

The Hungry Homemaker said...

SO impressed! I can't wait to see all the little girls in them!

canihavethisdance said...

The dresses are so cute!! I am excited to see the all the little girls in them. You are amazing!
The leaf pictures are fun. The girls are all growing so much.

Emily said...

Jen, YOU DID IT!!!!
I am so proud of you, I knew you would,of course, but I'm just so happy for you! Now you can do other things without feeling guilty you're not working on them! Good work... and they are seroiusly, SO adorable!!!
Em

Missy08 said...

The dresses came out good they are cute. we sure will have to hang out again sometime that would be goo we had lots of fun.