Friday, July 18, 2008

2008 Mormon College Quarterbacks

Here is a list of Mormon quarterbacks that have potential to start D1 football 2008.

NAME................COLLEGE....MISSION..HOMETOWN
Jacob.Bower......Tulsa............Wisconsin...Meridian,.Idaho
Inoke.Funaki.....Hawaii..........DR..............Kahuku,.Hawaii
Max.Hall.............BYU.............Iowa...........Mesa,.Arizona
Andrew.Hatch....LSU.............Chile...........Henderson,.Nevada
Nate.Longshore..California...--.................Santa.Clarita,.California
Ben.Olson............UCLA.........Canada........Thousand.Oaks,.California

Ben Olson

Andrew Hatch

Nate Longshore

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

After working out, I needed some down time, so I found myself watching these videos, which was actually quite enjoyable--except I couldn't get the sound on the last two. I must say that Ben Olsen is my favorite from that list. Although he went to a rival high school, he's still from my home area, and I think that adds to his greatness. GO BEN!