Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Rachel!!!






Today my baby turned one!! This past year has flown by and I'm so happy Rachel is a part of our family. She is such a sweet heart and is learning how to hold her own with her two sisters :) She started walking a little bit almost a month ago and is now walking a little bit more than crawling. The other day we told her to fold her arms for prayer and she did! I was surprised she understood what that meant and that she was able to do it! Rachel is such a fun little girl and I just love her tow-head/ platinum blonde hair. I told Jared before she was born that I hoped she'd have blonde hair because I thought a Rachel with blonde hair would be so cute. I got my wish :) Happy Birthday Rachel! It's been a great year and I look forward to all the things you'll learn this year!! We love you!

6 comments:

Bon said...

She is so beautiful! I live age 1! It is fun!

Lena said...

She is so cute! I love how she is just licking those fingers, lol. My little blondie (colorless almost!) always gets so many comments on her hair. So fun.

Jana said...

She's so darling - and what a fun cake!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Your cakes are to die for Jen! I loved the blocks, how original. I have really had a lot of fun catching up on every ones blogs! You are such a fun and cute mom!

Hutchins Family said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

canihavethisdance said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! We love you! What a little cutie.
The cake looks great Jennifer.
Jared the pioneer information was interesting!