Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Aliza!!





Aliza was born (by my choice) on the 4th of July and I'm so happy we have a "firecracker" baby. I think her personality fits a fire cracker. She's so fun and happy and brings the life to the party :) I made her a crayon cake (the crayons are just covered ice cream cone halves), she had fun opening presents... her favorite present was a set of baby bottles from the dollar store :) She also really liked the little doll picnic set from my parents. It was funny because she opened up the bottles at the start and wouldn't put them down so she said she wanted me to open her other presents. We let Madeline open the presents instead, and Madeline wasn't opposed to that :) It was a fun day relaxing and having fun as a family. We love Aliza so much and are so happy she is in our family. She is a great girl and so much fun!! We love you Aliza!

After we put the girls to bed Jared, Madeline and I got on our roof to watch the fireworks. It was AWESOME! There were trees kind of blocking our way, but we got to see tons of different shows, and didn't have to worry about our girls running around :) I think It'll be a new tradition.

6 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Happy Birthday Aliza! I thought about her a lot yesterday! Cute cake too, you are so talented. I cannot believe our girls are two already!

canihavethisdance said...

Happy Birthday Aliza! The cake turned out really cute. I can't believe how big the girls are getting. The picture in their blue and white dresses with the bows is adorable!! The fireworks on the roof sound like a fun adventure!

Ruthi said...

Great Blog. Thanks for getting things posted so fast. Looks like Aliza had a great birthday. What a fantastic day for a birthday! And the blog of Madeline's birthday was great too. What energetic little dancers!

Grandma and Grandpa Pratt

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

There is a cake!! You are awesome, i love the crayon box idea!

Mary said...

Hi Guys! Happy Fourth! I love ya! I miss ya! looks like you had tons of fun! Natalie and I sent Aliza a little something, but its late (sorry)

Lena said...

What a fun cake! HAppy birthday Aliza!