Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ward Campout 2008




We went to Grayback Gulch near Idaho City for our ward camp out. It was our first 24 hour camp out with the three girls.

Highlights:
-All of us swimming in the creek
-Catching a snake and having all the girls hold their first wild snake
-Eating with the ward
-Sitting around the camp fire until midnight (the girls were all asleep in the tent)
-Going on a nature walk with the girls in the wagon
-Taking the long way home through Horseshoe Bend to see the beautiful mountains

7 comments:

Bon said...

How fun! I wish we did ward camp outs! It sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Hutchins Family said...

wow it looks like you guys had a blast!

Mary said...

I wish I could go hiking in a diaper! Aliza makes me laugh! way to be adventurous! I love you guys

Joe Pratt said...

I love the music! It reminds me of the good old times. But the best part is that you are playing with snakes in a river! Now that looks like fun!

Bon said...

P.S the trick to my garden....my husband is a fanatic waterer! Seriously he finds it relaxing to hold the hose and spray the garden, for like an hour! HAHA!

daisy deb said...

your girls are so cute, and you look amazing by the way! my honey would be so proud of you and your girls, he loves snakes and was absolutely thrilled when we ran into a rattle snake hiking the other weekend (of course I was trying not to completely friek out with my 2 month old and 19 month old in our arms!)

Tony said...

That video cracks me up!